Labels

Garden (46) Sewing (36) House (32) Chickens (27) Me (22) Flowers (18) Vegetables (18) Landscaping (17) Wedding! (17) Fruit (15) Job (14) GRASS (13) Trees (12) #100HappyDays (10) Mess (10) Plants (10) Rain (9) Bag (8) Knitting (8) Cooking (7) Fit (6) Pests (6) Slimming (6) Wool (6) Eggs (5) Money (5) Random Craft (5) Creepy Crawlies (4) Crochet (4) Cross Stitch (4) Decorating (4) Doggy! (4) Orchid (4) Sewing Room (4) Shop (4) University (4) Wine (4) Christmas (3) Dressmaking (3) Food (3) Painting (3) Shopping (3) Damsons (2) Fox (2) Health (2) Pinterest (2) Review (2) Running (2) Squawking (2) Wildlife (2) BBQ! (1) Gadgets (1) Music (1) Tutorial (1)

Sunday, 23 June 2013

Day Three...

Day three update is a little late, as day three was actually Friday. I had to work all weekend.

We put the gate up and the fence post! Originally the gate was going to be the side of the shed but decided that actually using the original fence post on the other side (which is concreted in) would be a more sturdy option! The gate was the original one into the garden but the people who lived here before us changed it or one that made the garden more private.


It was starting to look really good until we realised that the gate clasp on the gate didn't reach the clasp on the post GRRR!! So whilst I was at work yesterday Scott took the post out again and were have another go tomorrow.

Even though the only change seems to be the gate, we did actually move a load more stones. We invested in a garden sieve as many of the stones are covered in mud. It's shocking how much rubbish is mixed in, I have already sifted piles of dirt. The only problem with this method is it makes the whole process much longer!

It'll be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis